[Homeroast] Gotta get me one of these

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Thu Apr 28 11:10:58 CDT 2016

Yes, that is exactly what they are.  I have heavily researched them with
the thought of a home mill, but the project was beset by those pesky
physical laws.  In short, they are huge and expensive.  Making one home
sized so far isn't feasible due to tight tolerances, material demands
and price.  A standard 6 roller mill starts around $60K.   You might be
able to build one for home use, but it would probably be $5-10K.

John