[Homeroast] Gotta get me one of these

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 09:40:53 CDT 2016

This may sound like heresy, but on those rare occasions when I succumb to a
can of Folgers. . .  Yes, I get lazy once in a while.  But the can of
Folgers resets my homeroast switch.

I digress....

It seems commercial canned coffee is devoid of fines.  How can this happen?
Do they filter out the fines and use the dust in other products?  Or are
their grinders so high tech they avoid the cost of excess waste by producing
tightly controlled particles?

Bob