[Homeroast] Gotta get me one of these

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Apr 26 09:24:30 CDT 2016

I really want to like this product.  And on the surface, I think I do.
I just don't see myself using it regardless of the improvement it
makes.  The waste, even if it is defect waste from the grinder, just
keeps me from embracing it.  That said, it seems a great, affordable,
grinder analysis tool.  Affordable particle analysis basically.