[Homeroast] Gotta get me one of these

Jeff Bensen jbensen-0007 at xemaps.com
Mon Apr 25 16:47:08 CDT 2016

I have a Rocky and I sift when grinding for either a French Press or
Vac Pot. I only have one of those fine strainers from the housewares
section, so not as precise as the Rafino. I find it makes a big
difference in taste when doing a coarse grind for the press, and is
essential for a successful draw-down in my glass rod Cory and Cona vac pots.

I looked at the Indegogo campaign and it appears interesting. I'd
like to hear your experience with it once you get it.

-- Jeff Bensen