[Homeroast] Astoria auto-fill problem

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:46:42 CDT 2016

Ivan,

The simplest thing to check is the auto fill probe. If it's corroded it may not be sensing the water level properly.

To troubleshoot take the connector off the probe and touch the boiler.  If everything else is working the pump should stop.

Another problem could be that the water in the boiler is too pure and can't conduct enough to sense the water level.

--mike

Sent from my iPhone