[Homeroast] Gotta get me one of these

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:41:54 CDT 2016

There was a discussion on this list a good number of years ago about doing exactly that. Someone put a fine sieve on top of a jar and shook out the fines.  Reported a better tasting cup.  Not sure if the archives still work to search for it.

The Rocky is a solid espresso grinder but it's known for producing a bit of fines when trying to grind coarser.

Sieving will probably be a lot cheaper than a new grinder.

--mike

Sent from my iPhone