[Homeroast] Why is espresso in America so bad? Italian perspective

Captain CowPie Coffee at vpx.com
Fri Apr 15 07:11:59 CDT 2016

Michael,

Here is a list of the cities we visited:

Rome
Sorrento
Positano
Capri
Assisi
Venice
Verona
Milan
Lake Como
Pisa
Florence
Siena

The tour did a pretty good job of getting a lot of places in. There may be areas that have better espresso than I visited. I guess I will just have to go back to make sure my analysis is thorough ;)

Vince