[Homeroast] Behmor drum suddenly not rotating

Claus Thøgersen thoeglist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:24:20 CDT 2016

Hi,

When I have the side panel removed, It is easy to feel that the motor still
rotates horizontally, but the
I suppose that the schaft is the part that the coupling attaches to, and you
may be write that the screw and the bolt has disappeared somewhere inside
the machine, since the coupling is not attached to the schaft.

And after spending some time inside the machine, this is what has happened.
Now I have the screw and the bolt, but how to be able to assemble the
coupling and the schaft? it seems that most of the machine has to be taken
apart and rewired before this is possible.
I will have to find a person that can see pictures, and who is used to this
kind of task. Really annoying that I have the part and a roaster that works
as soon as I can get it assembled.

Claus

Claus