[Homeroast] Behmor drum suddenly not rotating

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Apr 13 12:16:12 CDT 2016

Hello Claus,

Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 9:02 AM, you wrote:

> With a more than 6 year old roaster I am concerned about the
> life of the rest of the roaster. Unfortunately there are few
> alternatives for the Behmor available in Europe currently. I
> do not know if Behmor is going to get the EU certification for
> the new model that they are going to release soon, but I hope so.

I believe you can get that motor from ebay for 10 or 15 US including
shipping from China. I think it's 60RPM 12VDC, but count the
speed with a timer on the cool cycle with an empty drum to
check.

I think it's something like this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-12V-60RPM-2-Terminals-ConnectorTorque-Speed-Control-Geared-Motor-/231159385116?hash=item35d22c4c1c:g:Q5oAAOSwTapV4FcB

-- Ira