[Homeroast] Roast profile for Espresso on the Behmor?

Frank Awbrey frankeegee1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:46:23 CDT 2016

Thx, Greg. Next roast I'll try a fewer beans. ☺️

Sent using CloudMagic Email [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.3.8&pv=6.0.1&source=email_footer_2] On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 5:32 AM, Greg Hollrigel < ghollrigel at gmail.com [ghollrigel at gmail.com] > wrote:
Frank:

I have the older Behmor as well. Based on several comments, I decided to
drop my batch size from 12-13 ounces to 8 ounces. So I've been roasting
pretty exclusively on 1/2P3A. I do a 90 second preheat without beans in
the chamber, and then I roast at 1/2P3A. That gets me to first crack
between 10 and 13 minutes. My roasts usually end about 14:30-15:00
minutes. I've also tried the P1 setting, but I don't feel like I get as
much body from those roasts.

When I was doing 12 ounce roasts, I would also use the same routine, but
would change the roast setting to 1P3B. I tried P4 and P5, but I seemed to
have the best success with P3 for my tastes.

Greg