[Homeroast] Roast profile for Espresso on the Behmor?

Frank Awbrey frankeegee1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:01:08 CDT 2016

I recently bought 8 pounds of a variety of espresso blends from SM. My last
roast on my older unmodified Behmor did not go into first Crack, that I
heard, even using a lesser weight and pre warming. I used the setting 1P3C.
I shoot for hitting second Crack, then cooling it down. Not looking for a
dark dark roast. Just a second or two into second Crack for the espresso
blends.

What would be the suggested roast profile for about 13 ounces? I pulled a
shot from the roast this morning and it was a little sour. Thx.

Sent using CloudMagic Email
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.3.8&pv=6.0.1&source=email_footer_2]