[Homeroast] Sample packs - Fruit Forward

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sun Apr 10 23:07:12 CDT 2016

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 06:37:26PM -0400, Seth Grandeau wrote:
> "You'll both be happy to know Sweet Maria's had a Fruit Forward sampler
> last fall.
> I ordered on in late November."
>
> Michael, I completely missed that!  Do you recall what they included?

Perhaps more important - what is currently available that has "fruit-forward" in the description?

    Costa Rica La Union Yellow Honey
    Ethiopia Misraq Harar SWP Decaf
    Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul - Martinez
    Sweet Maria's Moka Kadir Blend
    weet Maria's Ethiopiques Blend

Having said that,  shame on me for not recording the collection when it arrived.  Based on the
label descriptions some of them were:

    Colombia Organic  Planadas Montalvo
    Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe Baraka Buna
    Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe Dry Process - Aricha
    Ethiopia Dry Process Yirg Adado Sulula
    Guatemala Cuilco Villatoro - Castillo Microlot
    Kenya Nyeri Ichuga AB
    Yemen  Mokha Ismaili

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon