[Homeroast] Sample packs

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:36:24 CDT 2016

+1 on the Fruit Forward Sampler! I'd love that. And if my order were to
arrive at a time when there were only, say, 5 fruity coffees, that would be
fine, send those and three others (letting me know which ones I should be
trying to get fruit flavors from - I suppose it is usually apparent from
the label description, but I would feel better with, say, check marks on
the labels of the relevant coffees).

And I too like a dense (not dirty of course) mouth feel.

Brian