[Homeroast] Sample packs

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sun Apr 10 10:55:47 CDT 2016

I've always found Sweet Maria's sample packs of four or eight chosen by them beans to be fun.

I recently sent off a suggestion to them to have a "Single Origin Espresso" sample pack.
In passing I mentioned I'd also like a "Dirty Cup" sampler, populated with beans that rate low
in the Clean Cup metric. That's probably not going to be a popular choice.

What's your idea or fantasy for a sample pack?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity