[Homeroast] SCAA 2016 Atlanta

sallsup sallsup at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:22:35 CDT 2016

Anyone here going to SCAA - Atlanta and want to meet up before/during/after?

Unlike the last time it was in Atlanta, I'm not going to be actually
attending.  The last time it was about $100 and I had a valid business
reason to go.  This time it's almost triple that, so, nah.  I'll just try
to meet up with y'all for the dinners and parties ;)

BTW, I may still have some old parts to rehome if anyone is interested in
going home with the roast chamber to a Precision :)

Sharon