[Homeroast] The upcoming Behmor roaster

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon Sep 21 12:36:05 CDT 2015

 From what I hear,  right now that the EU certifications are utterly and
completely nuts.  The used to be hard.  Now  it's becoming virtually
impossible to get it certified.  They have something like a maximum
surface temperature of 110 F.   I know the safety requirements have the
best of intentions, but that just seems too much.  I know they have even
tried 'caging' it and the metal around the exhaust still gets over that
and it fails....even though you can put your hand on it indefinitely
without a burn.

So nice government is there to save us from ourselves. :P

John