[Homeroast] The upcoming Behmor roaster

Claus Thøgersen thoeglist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:19:59 CDT 2015

Hi,

Behmor has a very active facebook and they answer most posts, so they want
to communicate that way.
I started out using the contact form on the behmor page and waited about a
month before  posting on facebook. Facebook is much more complicated.

Of course this may be of little use in my case, if the new Behmor will not
be made in An EU version, unless it is possible to upgrade the original
behmor.

Claus