[Homeroast] The upcoming Behmor roaster

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon Sep 21 09:43:38 CDT 2015

Yep.  It's what I do anyway.  I never walk away from the roaster. But
I'm rarely 100% dead in front of it, so if I don't set a 2nd timer I
miss the deadman switch window way too often.

BTW, from a business owner standpoint, messaging someone 'in public' on
their FB page is a GREAT way to get on their bad side.  I personally
hate it when customers do it.

John