[Homeroast] Clothes made from coffee

Barbara C. Greenspon lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Fri Oct 16 08:08:45 CDT 2015

They are really neat clothes.  I’ve had several shirts and so has my husband over the past two summers.  They need to line dry, but they are comfortable and “breathe” in the summer.  Rather expensive, but eventually “findable” on at Sierra Trading Post and other online outlets at great prices!

Fun to wear!  No smell, unless you forget to wash them!

Barbara