[Homeroast] Thermostat issue?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Wed Oct 14 09:04:52 CDT 2015

Still no reason not to contact them.  There are three thermistors, any
of which could be causing the system to cycle more often than it should
(assuming it's not your voltage).  And all three are easily replaced by
you if they supply them.  Clean won't help a thermistor that has drifted
or was off.

As a quick and dirty test, I recall 7 cycles off and on during a 1 lb
roast on P1.  If you have less, it is likely your voltage.  If more,
then probably a thermistor.