[Homeroast] Behmor 1600--easy fix for Countdown beep

Bill Kendall pleiades45 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 23:06:59 CDT 2015

It turns off at 75% of the roast time.

I roast my Columbian's at P1/A plus 2 1/2 minutes, the max allowed. This is
21' 30". I set my smartphone timer to 13'30" and start it the same time as
my roaster. At the 7 minute mark, the unit goes into a 30" warning. My
timer goes off, too. I hit START, turn off my phone and it continues on
it's roast without interruption..