[Homeroast] Behmor 1600+ on order...

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Fri Oct 9 16:39:28 CDT 2015

FYI, the lack of beeping was not a design issue per say.  I know from
Joe it was regulatory and price based.  It would have required new board
designs, new components and all new certifications because of that, and
all told probably would have doubled the cost of the roaster.  And even
so, the certifying agency didn't like it for just the reason you cite.
It allows someone to become distracted. But I hear you.

John