[Homeroast] Behmor 1600+ on order...

Clark Barclay pedestriancoffee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:36:02 CDT 2015

You'll love your Behmor. I've been using it for two years now on a regular
basis. It produces great coffee, and the customer service is superb.
My only design issues is that it should beep when it hits the 30 sec
warning for auto shut off (i tend to get distracted) and the digital
display should be easier to read- you can hardly read it at all in daylight.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 2:59 AM, Dennis True <dennist3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> ok I finally am getting a Behmor 1600+ ever since i saw the prototype in
> 2007 when i met Joe at the Coffee meet up in Victoria Washington I have
> wanted one and its time...
>
> My question is since I skipped over the original 1600 and I am going to the
> 1600+ what are the tips/tricks I need to know so I can get the most out of
> it?
>
> Dennis

*Pedestrian*
instagram.com/pedestriancoffee