[Homeroast] Question for Behmor+ Users

BSGarley bsgarley.public at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:14:24 CDT 2015

Got my Behmor in 2007 and have roasted about a pound every week since then.

Last Spring, the squirrel-cage fan started to turn on prematurely causing
erratic roasts.

I contacted Behmor thru their web site and they diagnosed that it was a bad
side circuit board. I purchased the board and they sent it along with
detailed install instructions.

It was a snap to replace the board and the Behmor has performed flawlessly
since then.

I am expecting to hang onto the old style Behmor for as long as possible.
Given the attention and service I've gotten from Behmor it should be a
really long time, maybe another 8 years.

Bruce Garley
New Port Richey, FL
Stillwater, MN
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Albuquerque, NM
Fresno, CA

Vivir con miedo es como vivir a medias.
The lower the latitude, the better the attitude.