[Homeroast] Question for Behmor+ Users

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon Oct 5 13:58:55 CDT 2015

Not totally.  The main thing is you will need to be present 75% through
the roast to hit the Start button (basically a deadman switch) or it
will shut down.  Other than that, the profiles are all the same and you
can now modify the profiles a bit on the fly (you can't save them).

That said, parts are available to my knowledge and quite a bit of effort
has been put in to keeping things backwards compatible.  What parts are
you looking for?

John