[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Great additions from Colombia, Java & Rwanda
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Oct 2 19:17:53 CDT 2015
We just added five new coffees that we hope you enjoy. Have a great weekend.
- Colombia Anzá de Antioquia - Guintar
- Fresh fruit flavors: mango, passionfruit, wine grapes, ripe fig. Bold,
moderate citric-like acidity, and brisk tea notes.
- Colombia Timaná España y Figueroa
- Grape, apple, panela and honey. Florals, spice accents emerge and the
sweetness hangs on. Good for espresso.
- Java Sunda - Guning Pairigi
Sorghum, molasses, roasted almond and sweet tarragon. Clarity, cleanliness,
flavors like apple and cinnamon make this unique. Good for espresso.
- Rwanda Karenge Coffee Villages
Sweet and bright, refined clean finish. Dark honey, dried fruits, and array
of baking spices. Bittersweet cocoa in darker roasts. Great for espresso.
- Rwanda Rulindo - Tumba Station
Candy sweet, pineapple, mango, grape, orange, cherry jolly rancher! A long,
sweet finish, mix of spices and freesia-like floral note. A beautiful cup.
Also, check out our *Sample Sets* <https://goo.gl/0BlgPN> - bundles of
coffee from your favorite origins.
- Ethiopia 8-Pack <https://goo.gl/LrLuoU>
- Guatemala 8-Pack <https://goo.gl/A2tfaH>
- Kenya 4-Pack <https://goo.gl/0Q8Ouq>
- Multi-Origin Sample Sets <https://goo.gl/NbU0q0> - 4 or 8Lb packs of
coffee from all over the world
*Click Here* <https://www.sweetmarias.com/category/green-coffee> to view
our entire coffee list.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast