[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Guatemala, Colombia & Esprestletoe Holiday Blend

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Nov 27 16:06:00 CST 2015

Hi Everybody,
We recently added four great new coffees. We hope you enjoy them. Order
today and take advantage of our Black Friday Sale. Oh yeah, Behmor 1600
Plus roasters <https://goo.gl/jD1GRH> and Gene Cafe roasters
<https://goo.gl/wlZ5rG> are on sale today too.

- Guatemala Huehuetenango -Armando Baudilio <https://goo.gl/AlklMo> -
Caramel, milk chocolate base, restrained fruited tones, and incredible
sweetness. Incredible espresso
- Colombia Urrao -"Vargas" Heirloom Caturra <https://goo.gl/d3jp5F> -
Blackberry, Earl Grey tea, plum, and a jasmine grace note. Unique heirloom
caturra, thick fruited sweetness, and brisk tea-like acidity. A standout
brewed cup.
- Guatemala Xinabajul -Cafeteros de Cuilco <https://goo.gl/KkMn39> -
Transparent cup, candy sweet, apple and green grape notes. Honey granola
with dry fruit, shifts to fruited Dutch cocoa in darker roasts. Great for
Espresso.
- Espresso Workshop #37 -Esprestletoe Holiday Blend <https://goo.gl/neK2hn>
- Restretto shots of Esprestletoe are silky sweet, high % cacao bar,
blackberry, plum, melon, and citrus. A level of complexity that only
African coffees can produce.

--
*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.