[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Guatemala, Colombia & Esprestletoe Holiday Blend
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Nov 27 16:06:00 CST 2015
We recently added four great new coffees. We hope you enjoy them. Order
today and take advantage of our Black Friday Sale. Oh yeah, Behmor 1600
Plus roasters <https://goo.gl/jD1GRH> and Gene Cafe roasters
<https://goo.gl/wlZ5rG> are on sale today too.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango -Armando Baudilio <https://goo.gl/AlklMo> -
Caramel, milk chocolate base, restrained fruited tones, and incredible
sweetness. Incredible espresso
- Colombia Urrao -"Vargas" Heirloom Caturra <https://goo.gl/d3jp5F> -
Blackberry, Earl Grey tea, plum, and a jasmine grace note. Unique heirloom
caturra, thick fruited sweetness, and brisk tea-like acidity. A standout
- Guatemala Xinabajul -Cafeteros de Cuilco <https://goo.gl/KkMn39> -
Transparent cup, candy sweet, apple and green grape notes. Honey granola
with dry fruit, shifts to fruited Dutch cocoa in darker roasts. Great for
- Espresso Workshop #37 -Esprestletoe Holiday Blend <https://goo.gl/neK2hn>
- Restretto shots of Esprestletoe are silky sweet, high % cacao bar,
blackberry, plum, melon, and citrus. A level of complexity that only
African coffees can produce.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast