[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New Coffee From Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras and Kenya

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Nov 19 19:42:15 CST 2015

Hello Everyone,
We just added five new coffees, all of which are pretty balanced and
fruited.

- Colombia Inzá -Rio Paez <https://goo.gl/U5l6uG> - Mouth-cleansing
acidity, honey and burned sugar sweetness, fruited top notes like apple and
white grape juice.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Boqueroncito <https://goo.gl/oyiy7h> -
Butterscotch candy, herbal teas, and white grape juice. Sweetness
throughout, with a crowing floral note, and sweet to bittersweet cocoa core.
- Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul -Señor Vasquez <https://goo.gl/yav0YB> -
Caramel-drizzled almond, dried apricot, stone fruit skins, bittersweet
cocoa powder. Creamy body, and long-lasting finish.
- Honduras Ocotepeque -Lentago Farm <https://goo.gl/USLpHc> - Balanced cup,
caramelized sugar, lightly fruited, tea-like acidity. Tart berry and apple,
vanilla-caramel and cocao-nib finish.
- Kenya Nyeri Giakanja Peaberry <https://goo.gl/uWH3Kl> - Juicy flavor and
body, blackberry, tropical, grape, and cherry, crossing over to candies and
fruit syrups. Intense cup, effervescent acidity.

By the way, the holidays are officially upon us (they arrive early in the
land of e-commerce). We are trying our best to keep up with our normal
single-business-day turn around time but as things get busy, we might fall
behind a bit so please get your orders in early. Here's more info on
our *holiday
page <https://goo.gl/VGeueW>*.

--
*Byron Dote*