[Homeroast] Hottop upgrade KN-8828B-2K+

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Sat Nov 14 10:26:19 CST 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 04:36:35PM +0000, Kevin Lauer wrote:
> I upgraded to the single K thermocouple and KN-8828B-2K a few years ago, but this one has two thermocouples and knobs on the control panel. I'm dreaming about a USRC 3K or Diedrich IR-2.5 so I don't think I'll do this upgrade nor the Behmor 1600+. I gotta refill the piggy bank after my new garage is finished - but at least I won't be roasting outdoors this winter!

I also did hte single K thermocouple upgrade. Just ordered the 2K+ upgrade kit for my roaster.
Now to pick up a cheap laptop at Free Geek to use as a roasting computer.
(Cheap in this context is under $100, maybe as low as $30)

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity