[Homeroast] Hottop upgrade KN-8828B-2K+

Kevin Lauer kevinlauer26 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 09:21:38 CST 2015

Hi Ira-Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into Mill City Roasters. I know my natural gas oven is much better for cooking than an electric top so a gas roaster should be more responsive as well.
Have a good one!Kevin

Wednesday, November 11, 2015, 8:36 AM, you wrote:

> I am also in the market for a new roaster and have been
> watching for the Sasquatch known as 1Kg Hottop. Has anyone
> heard anything? I found the KN-8828B-2k+ upgrade on their website:
> http://hottopusa.com/news.html

This just recently showed up. If you are willing to use a gas
roaster, this might be a great choice instead of waiting for the
Hottop.

https://millcityroasters.com/shop/coffee-roasters/500g-1lb-gas-coffee-roaster/

-- Ira