[Homeroast] NEW ROASTER! PRIMO!

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Nov 13 20:09:03 CST 2015

Personally I believe the cost efficiency of IR versus open burner like on my USRC 3k is mostly marketing hype. Even running more expensive propane (versus Natural Gas) my cost per pound post roast runs ~4c.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.