[Homeroast] NEW ROASTER! PRIMO!

Dennis Parham agow2014 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:53:21 CST 2015

Hey Charlie long time no see! I haven’t been posting for a few years! maybe 8 years! just watching and roasting! and yes those Mill City roasters look like they could be good work horses… I too looked at them… to be honest that was where I was about to go… but this one popped up and deal was right… and they are just a few Hrs from me… I was looking at the 3 kilo and I talked to Steve there and he was VERY helpful and friendly.. I ended up buying a phidget for data login on my small 250gr profit roaster I made ( from original air poppers ) added PID and so on… anyway… he said these are VERY solid built… like tanks! and you have infinite control and I think I read a 4mm thick stainless drum… i don’t think they left anything out on those! they are industrial looking.. all about business… They have a winning combo over there!