[Homeroast] Hottop upgrade KN-8828B-2K+

Kevin Lauer kevinlauer26 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 10:36:35 CST 2015

I am also in the market for a new roaster and have been watching for the Sasquatch known as 1Kg Hottop. Has anyone heard anything? I found the KN-8828B-2k+ upgrade on their website:
http://hottopusa.com/news.html

I upgraded to the single K thermocouple and KN-8828B-2K a few years ago, but this one has two thermocouples and knobs on the control panel. I'm dreaming about a USRC 3K or Diedrich IR-2.5 so I don't think I'll do this upgrade nor the Behmor 1600+. I gotta refill the piggy bank after my new garage is finished - but at least I won't be roasting outdoors this winter!

Have a good one!
Kevin