[Homeroast] NEW ROASTER! PRIMO!

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Sun Nov 8 14:58:00 CST 2015

sweet! yeah i read allot about USRC and they are in my home state and was a definite Viable candidate but then this used one came available and made the price right! was impossible for me to pass up! I wanted to have it up and running before holidays! I had already exchanged some emails with a financier for the USCR but maybe that will be my next larger one! ;) lol

Dennis Parham
Lone Palm Roasters
www.lonepalmroasters.com
www.parhampenworks.com