[Homeroast] NEW ROASTER! PRIMO!

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sun Nov 8 13:36:14 CST 2015

Congratulations! No experience with a PRIMO just 65 to 70 tons through my USRC 3k so far :-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.