[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Chocolate...oops, I meant to say "Coffee" Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Nov 6 19:11:36 CST 2015

Hello Everyone. We just added some chocolaty coffees to the list. They all
work well as espresso too (or at least as espresso blend bases). Have a
great weekend!

   - *Brazil Pulp Natural Campos Altos <https://goo.gl/sEK4nE>* Dark cacao,
   raw sugar notes, with dry-spice and roasted nut finish. Loads of
   bittersweet cocoa tones. A great espresso blend base.

   - *Honduras Groupo de Comayagua <https://goo.gl/9OvNt6>* Cinnamon stick,
   dark chocolate, cola nut, and raw sugar sweetness. Mild fruit flavor.

   - *Brazil Dry Process Fazenda Santa Luzia <https://goo.gl/S8ASaA>* Dried
   to winey fruit, bittersweet cocoa, syrupy. Chocolate tones, cocoa-dusted
   dry fruits and nuts. Great espresso blend base.

--
*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.