[Homeroast] Hottop parts in Portland Oregon area?

Michael Rasmussen michael at michaelsnet.us
Thu Nov 5 14:22:07 CST 2015

Just went to roast a batch on my lunch hour and ... no heat from the element.
The controls work fine. So either the heating element or a wire to it is out.

Anyone in the PDX area have a Hottop parts? I know I can order them from Hottop USA.
But ... time.

Tonight I'll do enough disassembly to determine if it the feed wires or the element.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity