[Homeroast] Re; Behmor 2 pound roast

Sam Tregar sam at tregar.com
Thu Nov 5 14:57:07 CST 2015

This is great news.  I've had more than a handful of full pound batches
ruined by my original Behmor's time limit - just reaching first crack as
the timeout expires is so sad, all it needed was a couple more minutes!  I
doubt I'll be doing two pounds any time soon but knowing I can rescue a
slow roasting pound is great.

And coincidently my Behmor just went to the great roast in the sky, so I
imagine I've got a Behmor Plus in my future - I took a look around at the
alternatives and didn't see anything very attractive.

Thanks for sharing!

Sam