[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 plus 2 Pound Roast

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 13:00:20 CST 2015

Yeah as Alchemist alluded to I'm (in)famous for saying "it's easy to turn
beans brown, it's a life long Journey learning to make beans sing". A 39
minute roast would make any bean hum a monotonous monotone not sing even
close to its potential range of flavors. BUT different strokes for different
folks.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/