[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 plus 2 Pound Roast

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Thu Nov 5 11:19:42 CST 2015

So if you do nothing except hit the Start/deadman switch at 75% in, will
hitting C at 1 minute continue to reset it to 3:10?  Do you need to be
in any manual mode?

Keeping in mind if you are happy, that is ALL that counts....39 minutes
seems a LOT like baking, not roasting.  As I've heard numerous times,
roasting is NOT just turning green beans brown.

John