[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 plus 2 Pound Roast

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Thu Nov 5 10:45:55 CST 2015

That is great to hear. I have been waiting till my original Behmor croaks but it has kept on working like a charm and the "C" button has been a hold out. I don't leave my roasts alone but I will often do some cycling repairs while roasting and listening to the cracks and so the deadman switch is still a little bit of a turn off at the moment. I have been thinking of one of these instead...on eBay there is a seller called Metal-craftsmen selling PID controlled electric roasters for $1399 and a two pound capacity.  The non PID version is a lot cheaper.   But your being able to continue the roast for a full 2 pounds is very tempting indeed.

Thanks for that,

Peter

Sent from somewhere