[Homeroast] Air circulation inside grill roaster?

Steve Jacobs steve.jacobs at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:42:11 CDT 2015

I'm working on a grill-based roaster and plan on adding a fan-driven
circulation loop with a cool-air intake valve so I can rapidly adjust
temperature if needed. I'd like to keep it a closed loop as much as
possible to keep efficiency high and will probably use an Arduino as the
overall controller. Gas flow will be adjusted by hand  and the stirring
fan/air inlet should control temperature profile as long as my initial gas
flow settings are sane.

Steve