[Homeroast] For those of you too impatient to wait for roasted beans to rest ...

Jon Currey jon.currey at pobox.com
Fri May 8 00:24:12 CDT 2015

Hey Clark. 500 quid will get you the Ikawa as an early bird backer. They
said that's about $750 to US backers, shipping included. Full price will be
750 pounds so $1100 or so. They've already reached their target but still
have spots available. They'll charge your card at the end of this month,
when the project funds, and they expect to ship next Jan/Feb.

Although I just got my Behmor, I'm tempted. This does only roast 60g of
coffee at a time (so about 2oz) - quarter of my usual half pound roast in
the Behmor - but if it behaves like the pro model (the claim), it's a walk
away device, so frequent small roasts should be easy to do. With a few
storage cans, you could perpetually be drinking coffee in whatever time
window after roasting you want.

Jon.