[Homeroast] For those of you too impatient to wait for roasted beans to rest ...

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Mon May 4 21:08:44 CDT 2015

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 08:33:31AM -0700, Frank Parth wrote:
> There's a campaign on the Kickstarter site for a new roaster that
> immediately brews your coffee as soon as you roast it.

No, this is just a roaster, but I do seem to recall a roast-to-brew
machine, possibly on kickstarter, in the vicinity of a year ago, maybe?
Don't seem to have ever heard anything more about that one?

--
If I had charged one dollar for Samba, it would have never been successful.
The way I was doing stuff was not about money, and I am not at all resentful