[Homeroast] Europe

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:35:25 CDT 2015

Frank:

Here's a list of 10:
http://youngandfoodish.com/coffee/top-10-coffee-shops-in-london/

I've been to Monmouth, Nude Espresso, The Espresso Room and Dose Espresso.
All of them are great, but Monmouth and Nude Espresso are my 2 favorites.
I've also heard great things about Prufrock Coffee, but my schedule hasn't
matched up with theirs yet.  I've also heard good things about Kaffeine,
Attendant Cafe, and Vanilli's.

Have fun; London is one of my favorite cities, especially for coffee.  I'm
looking forward to my trip there in June.

Greg