[Homeroast] Europe

Frank Parth fparth at icloud.com
Sun May 3 11:16:59 CDT 2015

> On May 2, 2015, at 1:40 PM, Greg Hollrigel <ghollrigel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Most hotels in London and Munich have tea pots. Usually I bring beans, hand
> grinder, and aeropress.
>
> There are also a ton of great shops in London.   I've only found one in
> Munich that fits my tastes.
>
> Greg

Greg, What can you recommend in London? My wife and I are leaving for 10 days in London on Tuesday (I'm working, she's playing).

Normally when I travel I pack a hand grinder (a Hario), a water heater, and a pound of beans. Even five star hotels can serve instant freeze-dried coffee in the rooms. I'll leave the water heater at home if I know the hotel provides one in the room.

Frank Parth