[Homeroast] For those of you too impatient to wait for roasted beans to rest ...

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon May 4 10:53:12 CDT 2015

I saw this at the SCAA expo this year.  Or at least the professional
sample roaster version.  Sweet interface I have to say.  But $3300 for
30 g of bean roasting capability.  I don't think so.

And even estimated retail: £750.  For 30 g.  Just can't see it.

I don't see where it brews it though. Just that you can brew it if you
want to. This is just a roaster.

John