[Homeroast] Europe

p&k pnkk3 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 13:20:30 CDT 2015

Thanks to all who responded, I wasn't aware there were metal filters for the aero press, that seems much better than lugging around a bunch of paper filters. Not sure which cities or hotels yet but when we figure it all out I'll be sure to check with trip adviser.

Thanks again for all of your responses.

Paul & Karen

 Message: 6