[Homeroast] Question about a Gene Cafe

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:12:23 CDT 2015

Actually, I don't even bother with the chaff collector.  I suppose this
possibly alters the backpressure (not in a good way) but I do it so I can
better hear 1st crack (I'm a bit hard of hearing, and find I don't hear it
with the chaff collector on).  I roast outside so chaff doesn't get
everywhere inside the house.