[Homeroast] Europe

p&k pnkk3 at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 12:24:58 CDT 2015

Hello list,
My wife and I are traveling to Europe (London, Munich, Prague,and points unknown) for 3 weeks this summer and I'm in charge of coffee.
Between the 2 of us we drink about a pot of coffee a day so I'll do all my roasting the week before.
I think I have my choices are to grind everything here and vac seal it, or vac seal the whole beans and hand grind there, or buy a cheap whirly blade over there.
For brewing we plan on buying an electric kettle over there and use Aeropress, french press or clever coffee dripper.
Any thoughts from someone who has done this.